Random Thoughts

*I'm very narcissistic... I only care about things that relate to me.



*I think everyone stereotypes others; whether its intentional or not... They do. I mean, if someone calls me Maria one more time; I'm going to scream!


*ever have days where you hate everyone?... I do and today is one of those days


*i'm friendlier to "the crazies" than I am to "the norms". Guess its self preservation :o/


*i wish I could make cotton yoga pants the uniform of the universe (hmmmmm... Its officially going on the to-do list)


*i have no knuckles (lol)


*heard about a woman getting a mistaken deposit of 88Billion bucks; thought what I would do in that situation. Results: 1 billion to each friend/ family member (that we deem worthy)... Buy a private jet CASH and off to Europe for my new life. Did I mention my swedish bank account? Yeeeeeaaaaa... That money is NOT going back. P.S. I'd so quit my gig by finally having the rock star moment of my dreams.


*i fantasize about slapping the shyt out of someone at least twice a day


*still in the process of getting my last name changed over. Why is it so easy to get married but crazy difficult to change a name? There should be a newsletter that goes out once your social security card is updated. Now I see why some women keep their names (its not feminist... Its just easiest)


*Super late!... Oh well


*i wonder what people think when they see me


*do suburbanites ever regret their life decisions?


*just because I have a kid... Doesn't make me a kid-person


*why do some men refuse to wear coats?


*why is hair so important?


*why do we focus on brands as a status symbol?... Do you think cattle look at it the same?


*just found out this weekend that old people often don't realize they are old... Does this mean that I'm old and am simply in denial?


*the realization that your career is now your job that has turned into work is very deflating. Corporate America needs to get it together... So that I can.


*are speech impediments contagious?


*i don't think there was one exact moment that lead to me losing my mind... It was a buffet of events


*why do I torture myself by listening to wrist slicing music when I'm feeling depressed? (Oh darkness... How I embrace thee)


*just threw napkins away and then proceeded to wipe my mouth with my hand... Yup, I'm filthy


*redeye newspaper is rolling around on the bus like its own urban tumbleweed


*i used to wonder why people listened to their music so loud and would always be completely annoyed by the blatant disregard for others; however now I can appreciate the need to shut out the assholes of the world

 
*i have one of thee shortest attention spa


*i love angry chick music... Does that make me a feminist?

Comments

Popular Posts