45 Tomorrow.... Or Something like that

Thinking out Loud:


Tomorrow I age a complete year in a day...


I'm not complaining though because this age has been great to me.  It has been a life changing year with life and permanent union brought to fruition.  One year ago today I was going to dinner with my boyfriend and preparing myself for the reality of checking into the hospital to have a baby.  Thirty- five hours later... she arrived.


Note how I was going with my boyfriend at the time... now he is my husband.


I always thought that age would do nothing but bring me down and be the beginning of the end of life as I knew it.  Turns out that/ this age has been a doorway to adulthood and the best times to come.  Now that another year is turning; I'm planning on walking through the doorway and embracing all the promise that each tomorrow brings.


P.S. Happy Easter!  :o)

Comments

Popular Posts