I mean.... ReAllY?!

Marisa Moment #88473646

Have a wedding to attend tomorrow and in true Marisa form... I decide to wait until the day prior to find a dress. Did I mention I gave myself a budget of $20? Yeaaaaaaaa, apparently that's cheap; but I figure if I could find my own wedding dress the day before taking the plunge [on sale for $18 including accessories] then I can certainly make something happen.




Marisa Moment #634364354
This morning I saw one of thee best things ever!!!! Picture this:
Dude whistled/ ran for the bus just in time for it to pull off. He starts slapping the back window and then hit 'em with an, "awwww hell naw!"


Best part is that it was a 30-something, gentleman in a full business suit.




Not judgin, just saying --
Watching my new fave channel [HGTV] and there is an "affluent couple" looking for an authentic home in Italy. Can I just say they are friggin idiots?! Domenico, the real estate agent, is reading "Sucker" all over their heads.


They are looking at a 1.5 million dollar budget (to start) and want something so "authentic" that they love the old molded out crap that is thrown on walls. Is it me?... I mean if I'm dropping 1.5 million buck-a-roos... I want extravagance with a hint of the agent offering to come in for weekly cleanings.


Hmmmmmm... Maybe it is just me. :o/





Comments

Popular Posts