A Little Ditty...

WTF?: was that really a banana clip I just saw?!

RT: apparently leftover pringle sticks for breakfast is NOT a good idea

Another RThought: name badges should never been worn enroute to work unless you're a CTA employee

-Marisa Moment #5454.54: on one side of the bus... Packed in 6 deep like BFFs when there is an open bench right across. However; I was one of the first on this side so I refuse to move. Guess I'll have to deal with the hip-to-hip a little longer

---just saw an OWL (older white lady) dayum near straddle a YBW's (young black woman) thigh on the bus. [Taking crotch missile theory to new heights]

Reality: I get sad during song changes on my i-pod because I have to hear the people around me speaking.
-apparently bus #151 gives you a full tour of Chicago... Minus the spokesperson tour guide

Comments

  1. ---just saw an OWL (older white lady) dayum near straddle a YBW's (young black woman) thigh on the bus. [Taking crotch missile theory to new heights]

    You priceless. What did the YBW do? Did she roll her eyes?
    -Craig

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well, were you inspired?...

Popular Posts