Some Nuggets to Dunk

Random T - what is the definition of insubordination? Does it include simply having an opinion?

Harsh realization -- why is it that when I had a supervisor, he received the credit for my accomplishments and for running a smooth ship... But now that I'm managing while getting my own work done; the acknowledgment doesn't come to me?

obvious observation: dude on the bus has thee harshest sleep nod I've ever seen! One eye rolling off to the left; other eye looking down... All while managing to pull off a maniacal expression. Can I say... I'm thoroughly impressed.

Not JudGing... juSt saYin - some men should NEVER wear flip-flops

not JudgIN... Just SAyin - so this woman sitting directly across from me has on open toe shoes with a band aid wrapped around her big toe. WTF?!

R.T 4u = i want to love Sade's new album... But its just not angry enough for my taste

That's about right : "excellent idea francean... Now put a spin on it so that it sounds like it came from me" {story of my life

*i need more money

Random ThouGHt: when they said the term "rumble in the bronx" were they referring to a case of the BG's?

mm# 317634 - so ms. Band aid toe just flicked her heel strap... I think something landed on me

RT - a messenger bag worn in front = a huge fanny pack

Marisa Moment #.634 - no other way to start the day than having a crotch missile in your face on the SRO bus :o/

N.J.J.S. -- just saw an old dude rocking a murse... Don't know how to feel about that

raNdOm : i heart kimora lee (super random... I know); but she reminds me of one of my aunts and I always thought she was uber fabu

More RandomNess = at what age do you have to stop saying things like "uber fabu"?

WTF??? - hiphopster walking down the street carrying a hula-hoop ??? Is there a new dance/ trend I don't know about?

R.T = thinks its interesting when couples have the option of sitting together on the bus but opt out

Comments

Popular Posts