Untitled

Monday, March 10, 2008
Think about it...
Current mood: contemplative
Category: Life



Dropped off on the side of the road
sitting by myself and reflecting on every story I was told
watching your shadow disappear as distance grows
feeling dragged down and tired from all of life’s blows


contemplating time lost and wondering what led me to this place
trying to deal with everything and praying for his grace
looking for a new road on which I should travel
considering the decisions I’ve already made and how they made so many things unravel


Attention stolen by the sight of the U-turn being made
thinking to myself is this blessing returning and how will this action be played
joy consuming... negative thought assuming
wondering if you are just trying to rule me


hmmmm.... think about it
finally the return of my natural wit
lookin so good that I make ME sick
and now, when I humbly decide which way to go
a curveball is what you decide to throw?


Chillin in the cut while thinking about all these decisions
and asking myself... if they weren’t trying to get at me would you still be comfortable with our division?





Original work by:
Marisa Pierson

Comments

Popular Posts