Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Awkward MM#265255
Getting on the bus and having a "co-worker" move to sit next to you.
I know what you're thinking, "that's not awkward."
The magic happens through my ability to still pretend not to notice her.
What can I say?!... I'm talented like that. ;o)



New definition of tard and/ or retard:
Tard = a sugar coated breakfast treat
Retard = what you have when the yummy breakfast treat pops up from the toaster without being done.
(If you were looking for politically correct... you came to the wrong site)
--------------


MM#252285000:
So I'm waiting for the perfect moment to have my own personal American Idol moment on the bus when I'm beaten to the punch! Imagine this....
*Guy gets on PACKED bus and commences to squeeeeze his way to the very back.*

Guy: "excuse me... To the back... To the back... Gotta get all the way to the back"
*toes crushed, people mowed into windows*
Me: *thoughts* this dude looks crazy as hell and I'm not down for a "dirty nike attack" so I need to keep an eye on him and a direct line to the driver
Guy:*singing* "ME GUSTA... ME GUSTA... AYE, AYE, AYE!!!!"
Me: *thoughts* "oh shit... Here we go!"
Guy: "I singing guys!!!!..."
Me: *thoughts* "fuk this... I'm up"
*walks to front of bus*
Me: "ummmmm, there's a dude in the back singing loudly... I think he's drunk. I've already had a bad CTA run-in and am not looking for a repeat"
Driver: "where"

Keep in mind the entire back portion of the bus is now clearing out.  AND I could hear dude when I was standing next to the driver.

Me: "come' on... You don't hear that?!"
[Driver looks back and shakes her head.]

Me: "well, this is my stop... Have fun with that one"

*And Scene*

Comments

Popular Posts