HAD to shARE

Marisa Moment #2428907023

So here's the scene...
On my slave ship... fairly late into the evening; trying to wrap things up so that I can head home without any crazy "Dirty Nike Incidents".

Me: "Hey, can you finish filling out this sheet for me?  I can't do anything with it until it's done."
Other Person (I'll refer to this person as "toots" after this point):  "Okay, I'll get it done right away"
Me: "No worries, take your time... I'll be back in about 15-20."

-fast forward 20 minutes-
Me: "Hey... you got that form for me?"  (clearly looking at the blank spaces on it)
Toots: "uh, I'm just trying to figure something out real quick"
Me: "well its already late so I'll just get it from you tomorrow"

-insert FART here-


-- (my face = caught off guard)




  -- (Toots face = complete shock)



Me: "Did you just?!!!...."
Toots: *nods heads yes*

-Marisa immediately exits stage left without another word-




What did I learn?

  1. People should never be allowed to be that comfortable in front of me unless we hang out after hours.

  2. I have a complete loss of filter... because old me wouldn't have even acknowledged the incident in front of the other person.

  3. I guess its no-holds-bar now... let the games begin!!!!  ;)


Comments

Popular Posts