my perSONal HeLL

-apparently taking the Shedd Aquarium bus every morning is my personal hell... Right now I get to have kiddie pit in my face because "its fun to hang on to the high grips"

-personal hell proof 2:
toddler man (shorter than me) has decided to lean near me to gaze out of the window

-proof 3: 
Real housewife of burbs has decided to throw on her bus specific cardigan regardless of the fact she would need to cross personal space lines

-proof 4:
Multiple fanny packs

-proof 5:
Khaki shorts and super tied gym shoes

-proof 6:
Tons of kids... Almost like a school bus field trip

-proof 7:
Other "real folks" having the same "kill me now" look of misery

-proof 8:
All OWL's on the bus look like they are going on a safari


-Marisa Moment #25298456425
Just had to change seats on the bus... Couldn't stand the fact every time I looked up I had to see the herp-dog on the chick across from me's lip.
          -->tip for her... Abreva... The commercials say it works

Comments

Popular Posts