Ten Things

  1. I get sad when I order a fountain drink and find out, there's only COKE :-(    [I'm a total PEPSI gal]
  2. I think that everyone should be able to closed-fist punch their boss at least once without repercussion (unless I'm that boss)
  3. I think a "bad hair day" or "nothing to wear" should be a valid excuse to call off work. 
  4. I think the work week should be shortened to two days. (with the same pay and benefits of course)
  5. I think volunteer work should be paid. (...think about it...)
  6. I think if a person is "fired" or "let go"... they should be given 5-minutes to say whatever is on their mind and still be able to get an un-impacted recommendation.
  7. I wonder why everyone thinks the comb over bang is so hot... bald guys have been doing it for years.
  8. I wonder why people feel like years of sh!tting on a person should be forgotten because of one act of kindness. 
  9. I wonder how idiots mask the fact that they are idiots to so many.
  10. I wonder how long I can get away with cursing at people if I make it seem like I'm joking.


Just thinking out loud...

Comments

Popular Posts