A Couple M&Ms

Marisa Moment #4758239
So my 'clone' started today at that which we do not speak. Clone = person that does everything I do with better cheddar.  All day I kept getting looks of condolence. Funny thing is although I was majorly pissed... I found solace in other people's discomfort.



Marisa Moment #856749
Waiting for the bus next to the run-of-the-mill "Peter". Light turns green and cars start driving by... next thing I know, "peter" sticks his arm out at a car and yells, "HEADLIGHTS!!!" He then shakes his head and fist in disgust.

Where am I you ask? Standing right next to him trying not to move, stare or breathe. I failed at all of the above and laughed out loud (literally). 

Good thing for me my bus pulled up, so I didn't have to experience "the perfect ending to a fuked up day".

Comments

Popular Posts