PREgnant aNd CRAZY as shYt

Okay, so I'm like 25 or 26 weeks pregnant (the time tracking for pregnancy is nothing shy of retarded).  Anywho... I've been bat shyt crazy probably since, the pregnancy test turned positive.  My husband refers to it as "psycho" and I refer to it as, "please Lord, let me return to 'normal Marisa' after I have this child". 

Let me just tell you, this whole crazy pregnancy hormone thing has already gotten very old.  I mean, I was never a jealous/ emotional/ manic chick before!  SHEESH!

Well, I have 14 weeks to go and now I think I understand why my mother had a glass of wine when she was pregnant with me.  I'm wondering if she was as bat shyt cray-cray as me.  And if she was, did she go back to 'normal' immediately after her 22hours of labor and delivery -or- is she still crazy.  [It's very hard to tell the difference in my family.  Love you mom!]


Sorry, this isn't really entertaining or funny as have been my previous posts... but this is some real shyt.  It's a live MarisaMoment.

Comments

Popular Posts