A CHANGE WILL DO ME GOOD

It's time for a CHANGE!!!!

So although I still have MANY signature "Marisa Moments"... I feel like taking a more uplifting route with this blog.  I mean, it's not like I've been so on top of updating it.  ;o)

So my challenge is to shift my focus and overall way of thinking to be positive, instead of my usual Daria self.  So far so great!  I'm doing daily affirmations before I even get out of bed every morning and I've been able to change my demeanor and view of nearly everything and everyone around me.

This is such a refreshing journey and what makes it even better is that I've already received positive feedback from a few friends that have been positively affected by my positivity.  It's such a blessing to know that you can make a difference in some one's life... no matter how big or small.  I know that I'm finally on the right path and I've never been happier! 

So I figured... I have a blog... might as well post my affirmations here too and hopefully someone else can be convinced to shift their thinking/ behavior as well.  I'm not saying that it's easy and I'm certainly not wanting to insinuate that I'm now the picture of perfection; but I am making a conscious effort to "BECOME THE CHANGE I WISH TO SEE"

Popular Posts