Blessed

As I lie awake, I can't help but be overwhelmed with love.  I am the happiest I have ever been.  My family is doing well, my friends are true and my purpose is slowly unveiling before my very eyes. 

I am truly blessed.

This doesn't go to say that my life is perfect, as this concept does not exist.  However, by accepting the good with the bad; and making the conscious decision to weather all storms with compassion, dignity and grace... I have turned my world around.  HE has certainly been working on me and I can sense my breakthrough just around the corner.

Now, this is not my attempt to brag about my blessings... This is simply me acknowledging the great difference that positivity combined with faith/joy/love can make in even the most cynical person's existence.

So today I suggest taking a step back... If something feels/seems negative, perhaps try to find a glimmer of good.  And if you are blessed enough to be in a positive place in life, take a moment to openly acknowledge it.  This can be to tell someone ”thank you” or to look up and recognize HIS grace in your life. 

Be, speak, recognize the positive. 
Become the change you wish to see.

Comments

  1. This reminds me of something my boss said about things that happy people do differently. He said they acknowledge the good. Whether its from yours or someone else's doing. A simple "Thank You" goes a long way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well, were you inspired?...

Popular Posts