The devil IS a Liar

Throughout my journey to find/ maintain a greater peace/ happiness within my life, and to spread it to that of others.  I have found that negativity tries to enter my life through any means necessary. 

There have been false mental attacks on my marriage and that on my most cherished friendships.  Of course being human, I am taken aback at each encounter if no more than a minute.  However these horrid feelings dissipate no sooner than they arrive and are replaced with a strong sense of encouragement...

The devil will try by any means to destroy that which is not of or for him.  So I know that my joy is true, and he can't stand it.

Attack my loves, attack my closest relationships, use those I hold dear against their own knowledge... He always loses, because...

The devil is a liar!

Victory is ours!!!!


"Become the change you wish to see"

Comments

Popular Posts