Battle the Lion

I dreamt that I was attacked by a lion.  No one came to my aid, instead they watched in awe from a safe distance.  To even my own amazement, I walked away the victor.  I wasn't free of wounds; but I did win the challenge.

Now you might be wondering what this has to do with anything.  (Originally, I did too)  However I take this dream as a surefire sign that there is nothing I can't undertake.  I see the beast as being the enemy, sent to intimidate, harm and even kill the person I am and aspire to become. 

Again, I will take this as just another mile marker on the road to my destiny.  The enemy truly abhors my progress and will take any form necessary to attempt intimidation.  What he fails to recognize is the strength in my heart and soul. 

Isaiah 54:17
”No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”

Examine yourself...
* What are your strengths?
* What are your weaknesses?
* What's in your heart?

By knowing the yin and yang of your own existence, you can become a formidable opponent to anything/anyone that tries to drag you down.

Remember, strength is found internally.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts