Doubted Change

I find it interesting when people suggest that I've changed due to my shift into a more positive mindset.  It's not the statement in itself that raises brow, but the inference to this change as being a bad or temporary thing. 

Why do we resist the unfamiliar?  Further, why do we greet someone's attempt at self improvement with cynicism? 

I've been just as guilty as the next person of both of the aforementioned crimes.  However, since this journey began I've decided to greet some of this apparent negative feedback with curiosity instead of blatant disregard.

Do I choose to dwell on doubters?... Nope.  But I do wish them the best before I continue to move forward

My happiness and blessings are proof enough that I'm doing the right things.

*Become the change you wish to see*

Comments

Popular Posts