Clearing Messages

I always delete texts/emails/messages once I've responded to them.  I don't do this because I have something to hide (I'm an open book with my soul mate).  I do this because I believe in letting go of the past. 
I've found that when I keep old messages, I'm more prone to reread through them.  When I reread them, I analyze every word, comment and retort.
~ I should've said THIS.
~ What was THAT supposed to mean?
~ I wonder what they thought when I said THIS?
The analyzation goes on-and-on.
However, by deleting the messages... I Move Forward.  I accept the correspondence for what it was and I don't review things, trying to hang onto any emotions that may have originally been invoked.
I allow myself space for ”the new”. 
I challenge you to try this.  Delete old messages, clear out your inboxes... Start fresh.  Remember that when you hold onto too much, you will eventually run out of space.

*Peace and Blessings*


Comments

  1. It's very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.

    My web site; diet plans that work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well, were you inspired?...

Popular Posts