Gnat Cluster

Today has been ”one of those days”. 
It's gloomy outside, I didn't get much sleep, woke up with a headache, my grits overflowed in the microwave, my coffee cup wasn't clean, there is a backlog of laundry,  etc, etc, etc.  It feels as though I've walked into a gnat cluster...
The good news is that when you walk into a such a cluster; you generally need but take a single step to get out of it.  I choose to apply this concept to my bad day.  Yes, things seem to be compiling on top of each other but instead of focusing on what attempts to drag me down; I will step out of this cluster. 
Today, take a step out of whatever attempts to bring emotional and/or mental discord.  Make the conscious effort to see the sun despite the clouds.  You alone should control your emotions.  Yes, we all have our moments... But we determine how long those moments are to last.
Make it a great day!

~ Peace and Blessings~

Comments

Popular Posts