Moratorium to Recharge

Emotions and life in general can be exhausting. So sometimes we have to give ourselves permission to take a break to recharge. 

This is why I've decided to implement a social/text moratorium.  Basically this is where I'm going to put a halt to weekend texting with the exception of emergency or necessity (i.e. having plans).  It's time for me to focus my energies so that I am completely ready to start any project/task anew during the ”work week”. 
I'm also going to attempt to stay away from social media (with the exception of affirmations and/or blog updates). 

I don't expect this to be easy, but I do think it necessary.

It's time to get back to the basics.  Remember how we functioned before internet and cell phones?  (I know I'm dating myself)  Times were much simpler.

*To achieve inner peace, you must be in silence*

Peace and blessing.

Comments

Popular Posts