My Truths

I had a dream that 5 white eagles flew down from Heaven and landed right at my feet where I stood.  They were huge (as tall as me) and at first startled me, until more kept coming and I realized they were my gifts from God.  Then they transformed into actual things (I can only remember that one was a tall stacking doll).  Just as I went to grab them, the Big Bad Wolf appeared in human form and snatched me away.  His voice was booming and harsh... He wanted nothing good for me.  He took me to the slums where he left me and I had to keep struggling to make my way back to my promised gifts.  The thing was, he had removed my memory of them so my actions towards getting back there were solely based on an instinct that was unbeknownst to me.  I was operating on the imprint that God made in me, before I even knew of such a thing called, ”life”.  I made so many wrong decisions in the process... But towards the end I was traveling towards the light that I was originally born into.

-It was amazingly reassuring!-

I think that sometimes our dreams operate as manifestations of our current realities.  My journey has brought me to a much higher spiritual plane and is truly revealing My Truths.

Just as shown in my dream, I have made a great many mistakes (I'm certainly not perfect).  Yet I choose to think that we can almost always recover from our mistakes (if we so choose) and in turn become much more than our past. 

Today, continue exploring yourself. Embrace your mistakes as being stepping stones to a better you. 

Remember... If we didn't have a yesterday, there wouldn't be a today.

*What change do you want to be?*

Comments

Popular Posts