Picture Perfect

Ever since I began my journey to a more positive me, I've noticed how much my personal life has changed.  I have greater clarity on who my true friends are and my marriage has been elevated to heights that I never imagined.  On the flip side of things... I've also noticed that some people, (not unlike my former self) that selectively struggle with their own happiness, have a greater propensity to attempt emotional sabotage.

The truth is, nothing and no one is perfect, hence the phrase ”picture perfect”.  However, that doesn't suggest that we should not strive for better.  It simply means that we should take the words literally and picture (or visualize) what our perfection (or happiness) looks like... And then take action towards achievement.

I don't have all of the answers, but I have been able to see things in such a way that I now understand some of the steps required to achieve a heightened level of inner peace.  So I choose to be happy and I choose to Picture Perfect.

Today's task...
Think about what your idea of happiness is, then take steps to get there.  Whether it's related to work, family, love, a vacation, etc; everyone is different, so only compare if it will work to advance your path.

Remember, if you are too busy judging/ogling what your neighbor has... Then that's less time you have to travel down your predestined path and achieve what is rightfully yours.

*What is your Picture Perfect?*

Comments

Popular Posts