Signs

Throughout life I have experienced many ups and downs.  I've had extended periods of happiness and extremely extended periods of dispair/ depression and disappointment.  What I failed to do during these times was hold strong in my faith.  (I'm not perfect)  I've questioned "why me?" and I've even gone as far as wanting to completely give up because, well... what was the point?  (At least that's how I saw it)

During this journey, I have continued with life's many ups-and-downs with one exception... My outlook.  I now choose to see all things in a much more positive light, even when it seems near impossible. 

To quote one of my favorite movies, "It’s just that whenever something like this happens I pray very hard to make heads or tails of it... It may sound real simple and stupid and maybe I am, but that’s how I get through things like this."

I now also realize that Signs are truly everywhere, and I choose to see them as gifts from HIM to help us through. There is no such thing as coincidence and we need but pay attention to the world around us for cues from our predestined paths.


What the board said.



Your outlook truly determines your outcome. Be positive and follow the signs that are there. You may not avoid tough times, but they will certainly be easier to handle.

Peace and blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts