Answers

I just had a moment.  It could have been bad, but I chose to make it good.  I took that moment to reflect and pray for a response that was not from my ego, but from HIM.  I asked that I be shown the truth in what I was feeling, and no sooner did the prayers leave my mind... did the answers appear.  No, it wasn't an obvious response; but it was a response nonetheless.

Right now, I am SO grateful that I don't have to carry the burden of concern because I am feeling for a light switch in the dark.  Life can be beautiful if you allow it to be.  Yes, the enemy tries to interfere with my peace and yes, I still have waves of anxiety and emotion.  The beauty is in my response to the enemy... he gets no more than a chuckle.  I chuckle because I KNOW he is a liar and I know that he is desperately searching the darkness to grab a hold of me and keep me where he feels I should be.  However, I have already been shown the way to the light and have no reason to look back.

So when there is a moment of question or doubt... simply look for the light.  In it you too can find the Answers you seek.  You simply need to be willing to see them and accept them (good or bad).



*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts