Be Still and Be Silent

To be honest, today has been less than stellar.  I'm not sure what it is exactly but I've been struggling since shortly after waking up.  It's not as though something strange has occurred that spoiled my day... I just feel a certain way.

Of course because of it (my feeling) I've been unmotivated to accomplish anything and ready to snap at the slightest annoyance.  ¿Who is this person?  I don't like the feelings and I certainly don't like my behavior.

Yet if you asked my closest friends about my demeanor today, I'm sure they would say I'm good.  No, it's not because they don't know me... It's because I've made the conscious effort to not allow my emotions to dictate my behavior.

Wow, that's heavy.... I gotta ponder it for a second.  ”not allow my emotions to dictate my behavior”

Sorry about that... Back to the topic at hand.

I realize in this very moment, that when I feel out of sorts, I simply need to... Be Still and Be Silent.  I mean, why allow the tongue to seal your day's fate of despair/sadness/anger, when in reality you were only a moment away from a turnaround?

So today, if/when you feel a certain way.. Be Still and Be Silent, for HE will be at work taking your burdens away.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts