Beautiful Covenant

Today I made a covenant with HIM.  I can't tell you exactly what it is because it is just between us.  But this covenant brings bountiful blessings and HIS favor.

These past couple weeks have brought with them the weight of burden that I could not carry alone.  However, my ego would not let me admit that this weight was too much on my soul.  Instead, I shut the doors to my existence and was immersed in solitude.  Once I decided to crack the door open, HIS light shown in.... it was such a beautiful light that I knew I could not and should not even attempt to close the door again.  Instead, I embraced the light and openly acknowledged my struggles.  To my surprise, no sooner did the words escape my lips than I began to feel so much lighter.

I gave my burdens to HIM.

So as for my Beautiful Covenant... I know that although I don't expect promises of much more than a happy and humble existence; HE has granted his favor upon me and my family.  Therefore; HIS greatness is going to show up and show out!!!!!

So today, I will humble myself (as we should everyday) and carryout my devotional contract.

*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts