Calling the enemy's Bluff

It was a beautiful morning.   I woke up on the right side of the bed and felt ready to conquer the world, even without my morning cup of coffee.  The sun was shining bright, birds were singing, my kids were eating their breakfast without complaints and I could feel positive energy all around.  Then noon hit...

All of a sudden it was as if the world had turned on its head and all the was right, was now wrong.  I had a feeling of despair washed completely over me and it was in my veins.  I didn't understand it; let alone know how to rid myself of it. 

Thoughts of old hurts came into my mind.  My children were completely wired and I felt overwhelmed and depressed. 


Then I prayed....  I prayed for guidance.   I prayed for help.  I prayed for mercy. 


HIS response led me to address the hurt in order to get it off my heart.  So I did.  And praise HIS name,  I found resolution.
Then HE lined things up so that I could get the much needed reprieve that I didn't even realize I desperately needed.

HE took my burdens away in a way that HE knew I needed.  I am so grateful and blessed by HIS glory.  Today, I called the enemy's bluff and found peace through HIM.


Comments

Popular Posts