Keep Going

Sometimes I find myself discouraged when I don't sense major progress in my journey.  It's as if I have some sort of unspoken progress chart by which I keep tally.  Of course, this is mainly because I have such deep seeded control issues that I know will take time to push through.  But I digress.

The point here is that although I have feelings of stunted progress, I must always Keep Going with my journey.  Sure there are times that people knowingly and unknowingly do things that potentially cause backslide.  (This could include but is by no means limited to the provocation of anger, jealousy, rage, lust, etc.)  The main thing is to recognize the lapse and to make the necessary adjustments so as to not see them again (hopefully). 

Stop judging yourself so harshly... Accept that this journey takes time.  As long as we continue moving in the right direction, we will eventually make it to our destinations.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts