Transition through Wilderness

I had a friend that used to teach me all kinds of things about faith/ religion. It's not that I didn't know some of the principles before, it's just that I never thought to actually apply them (see how they fit in my life ).

Now that my life is shifting, I can see pieces falling into place. I reflect on past conversations as lessons and I look to see how my many yesterdays can propel me into a greater today and tomorrow.

One particular conversation that comes to mind deals with ”the wilderness”. The concept is simple...

To most laypersons, the wilderness represents a place of solitude and misdirection. (I say, laypersons not as an insult, but to covey persons unfamiliar with being in the woods .)

Today I recognize that many of you are currently in a wilderness period. However it is here that I lend encouragement! Know, trust and believe that you are NOT alone in this period of looming despair. You are but gaining Transition through Wilderness . Each tomorrow lends promise to greater accomplishments and brighter days.

Don't give up because you never know when you are but a step from being out of the wilderness.


This too shall pass...


*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts