Amazed

I just finished watching ”The Bible” series on tv (my husband and I record it).  I must say that watching this show in the midst of my journey brings a newfound love and appreciation for what HE has done for us. 

Yes, I recognize that this is a television show made for the purpose of entertainment, with actors playing characters... But the real story behind it is nothing short of amazing.  Can you imagine?!  The love in someone's heart to be able to give HIS only son!  The strength it must have took Him to know His fate, and still push forward because of the greater good.

I am thoroughly Amazed

Yes, I attended church growing up; but in all honesty, I never absorbed any of the lessons until now.  I am blessed to have my eyes opened to the love surrounding me and the gifts granted to me.

Today, I meditate in gratitude. 

”Thank you for the love and gift you give on today.  And I openly receive YOUR word everyday.  -Amen”

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts