Fogged Communication

Ever have one of those days where you feel like most (if not all) things you say are misunderstood.  Or where you feel exceptionally susceptible to having your feelings hurt?  (I think Monica wrote a song about it... except let's try to lose the reference to PMS.)

Sorry, I digress...

Well, today is shaping up to be one of those days for me.  The good news?... It's temporary and I know that it's simply the mind games of the enemy.  The best way that I find to get through things like this is to simply express myself in a clearer manner and to fight the urge to become passive aggressive and/or completely shut down.

So moving forward, I vow to try to not take things personally and to stop reading into every syllable that comes my direction.  The people around me have good hearts (otherwise they wouldn't be around me); so I will not allow the enemy to toy with my thoughts and emotions.  Besides, it was never the intent to affect my feelings... odds are good the other person isn't even aware that things made me feel a certain way; especially seeing as how the words were so subtle, most wouldn't even be affected.  However, today I'm just more sensitive; but I know that I am stronger than anything the enemy can try to throw my way.

With HIM on my side, there is nothing I can't overcome!!!  I refuse to allow Fogged Communication to bring down my spirit.


*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts