Free Fall

I have been have many dreams lately, many of which come true in their literal form while others are more figurative.  I generally only share them with the specific subjects, but feel compelled to open one to you.  I feel that the message is so powerful that I would be selfish to keep it to myself.  So here it is...

----------------------------------
"Cliff Fall Dream"
"Dreamt that I was driving a jeep... More on a leisure drive to clear my head than out with intentions.  It was a bright/sunny day outside and the scenery made me think of LA.  Palm trees, sun, beach, etc (all the things you would imagine).

I start feeling a little freer and secure in my drive so I accelerate a bit.  The thing is, I'm new to the area and don't know the lay of the land.  But it's too late... I'm practically flying down the road now without a care in the world.  At least until I approach the tracks...

I see the gate coming down but I'm going too fast to stop so I have to make the decision to go even faster to try and get through.  Except it's more than one set of tracks and now I need to figure out which set the train is coming in on to avoid uncertain doom.  I think I've figured it out when I look up and notice all tracks run parallel to a cliff.  I was so focused on figuring out the right track that I didn't notice I was running out of road.

Now it's too late to reverse, it's too late to change things... I can only go forward into certain descent.  I close my eyes, seek peace and pray to/for my loved ones... I accept my fate and surrender to HIM.  Everything goes silent, everything is so still... Peaceful... I feel weightless.

I hit the ground still in the jeep but am still alive.  My eyes open slowly to my surroundings being engulfed in cloud.

Am I alive?..."
----------------------------------


The lesson seems clear to me (based on a figurative standpoint), but I choose not to cloud your interpretation.  So I will leave you to ponder. 

What do you get from it?...
(feel free to share in the comments section. Or email me at TheMarisaMoments@gmail.com )



~ Namaste ~

Comments

Popular Posts