Interpretation

Ever have one of those days where your ”paranoia flag” decides it wants to fly extremely high into the stratosphere?  Well, maybe it's just me (I'm still a work in progress), but I have a tendency to read into things.  Sometimes this is a blessing because I can cause someone to see themselves from a new perspective; while other times...

Let's just say that I cause myself more than my fair share of stress at undue moments.

It can be as simple as an unusual response to a question, or a smile that doesn't seem comfortable.  Truth is, everything is subject to Interpretation.  However, you must pay close attention in order to discern paranoia from a silent cry for help.  Go with your gut.  Use the intuition that HE has gifted us all with. 

Challenge yourself to not turn a blind eye to someone's pain.  You could make all the difference in the world to someone. 

*Be the change you wish to see in the world*

Comments

Popular Posts