Lessons

The funny thing about Lessons is that, they will never, and I mean never, be learned if the student is not ready.  You can reframe, reshape, reword, bend, distort or pound the information; but it will travel no further than the lips of the teacher if there is no open mind to receive it. 

So sometimes information will come through in a trickle, even when we may think we're ready for a waterfall.  Truth is... HE knows what we can and cannot handle.  HE knows what we are able to absorb and what we claim to be strong enough for, until faced with the heavy load.

I say this with one purpose.  Trust that HE will present you with what you need at the precise moment you need it.  Don't proclaim that you are open and willing to receive if your heart and mind scream otherwise.

Today and moving forward, I will work on patience in my growth and journey.  I suggest you take this step with me.

*Namaste*

Comments

Popular Posts