Masked Blessings

I had a dream last night that my life had taken a completely different road.  It was a very feasible road, so it hit me hard.  However I choose not to see it as the enemy would wish.  I will not be defeated by the depressed emotions the dream conveyed.

Instead I choose to praise HIS name for the glorious message that I should be thankful for my life's plan/journey.  I am happy and blessed to have the life I live.  Even when I was on a self imposed path to uncertain disaster, it was HE that forced me back on track.

So today, my #+th year on this Earth... I will rejoice in my blessings and remain chuckling at the enemy because I am living through/ of and by HIS grace.  And I will receive my dream not as a nightmare, but as a Masked Blessing

Remember that perception is key.  We can choose to see bad or good in anything.  Today, try good.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts