Messages

No matter how tough things appear to be, HE always delivers Messages of encouragement.  As I mentioned in my earlier post, Weary but Hopeful, today has been more difficult than most.  I managed to put my foot in my mouth before even getting up this morning and everything else just seemed to follow suit from there.  I felt such a plethora of emotions... Most of my day was spent in tears.

Alas, this is where I leave the sorrows and focus on the blessings. 

My rock never lets me down in times of need.  He was sent to me from above to help me grow to be the person I am today.  My heart bursts with the love I have for him and receive from him. 

My children are my pride and joy.  They keep me grounded and they love me as I am.  I couldn't and wouldn't want to imagine life without my princesses.

Not to mention my greatest blessing of all... HIM!  HE worked through my loved ones today to restore hope in myself.  HE made the songs play that held messages for my soul's cries.  HE spoke to my heart with the words of renewal, encouragement and victory.

I recognize that my problems are so small when compared to the bigger picture.  I openly admit my inequities.  But I Refuse to Accept Defeat!  With The Right by my side, I can never go wrong.

*Be Blessed, Be Hopeful*

Comments

Popular Posts