Namaste'

Namaste'” has always sounded like such a hippie thing to say, to me.  That was because I judged without knowing its true meaning.

I find that I've easily taken the road of ostracism over understanding when it comes to many things.  Or I've looked at things so literally, that I quickly lose the beauty of what it could represent.  This of course, is an err on my part that I've recognized and now am choosing to cultivate towards correction.

In life we tend to miss the point of things because we are preoccupied with tearing things apart until there is nothing left.  This approach, unlike the ”Peel the Onion” approach, is not healthy... it is malicious and does not seek to uplift. 

So moving forward, I choose to accept the things that may have previously made me uncomfortable.  I will seek understanding instead of dismissal.  I will focus on the positive and not dwell in the negative. 

This is my choice...

Namaste'  --   "I honor the place in you where Spirit lives I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light, of Peace, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, then we are One."

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts