Remain Humble

I've never been big on being the center of attention... It's just not me.  However, I know people that thrive, desire and require attention to feel complete.  I don't judge anyone for what they desire for fulfillment; I'm not in any position to judge.  But I do know ”the law” of humility....

”The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away”

My takeaway from this is that we must all remain humble in regard to all matters in life.  I'm not implying that we should not be proud of our blessings/accomplishments.  I'm simply suggesting that we be cautious so that we don't cross the fine line into boasting, because we alone accomplish nothing.  If we aren't careful, we can brag ourselves into losing the blessings that HE has bestowed.

So here's where I remind myself, and you, to always Remain Humble

*Namaste*

Comments

Popular Posts