Tests of the Weary

Sleep has been a luxury of my past lately.  It seems like a fond memory of the person I used to be.  I'm not complaining about it... Simply acknowledging it.  I know that this is a part of my transition, so I welcome it wholeheartedly. 

However I have noticed that there are a great many Tests of the Weary that I have faced in recent days, weeks and months.  The enemy is a coward and will therefore use any perceived achilles heel as a doorway into your soul.  It's literally no different than kicking someone when they're down. 

So today and moving forward, I suggest knowing your perceived weakness (we ALL have at least one).  Once you know your trigger/potential soft spot; you will know how to guard yourself from the enemy.  Or you can work on strengthening yourself wherever possible.

Don't give in!... HE has a higher purpose for you!  Know and trust that we were not put here for struggle alone.  It is in struggle that we receive the tests that have the potential to catapult us closer to our planned destiny.  But you must be wise in your choices and actions, otherwise you risk detouring your journey.

Know yourself.  Use your free will wisely.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts