Chess

I'm not a chess player, but I do know that a skilled player possesses the ability to think ahead of the current play.  I know that being able to foretell an opponents next move(s) is also paramount in achieving ultimate success.

I do have a point, I promise.

I mention this game because, well, many people look at life in itself as a big game.  Of course with life; ”winning” in and of itself, has many different connotations.  However that actual playing (or living) can often be based on the predictability of your partners next steps.

This concept is mind blowing and quite exhausting.  An existence of reactions and counter plays?... I'll pass.

Here's the facts behind this theory.  The enemy/ruler of lies and manipulations is very skilled at chess, when it comes to making humanity his pawns.  But!... HE is the master of light, love, positivity and all things good (including triumph).

So I ask you this: 
How can you lose if you Let HIM Use You?!
[Answer: You can't.]

Today and everyday... I will do my best to not be pulled into the temptation of games.  Instead I will try to be directed, just as The Wind, and remain on path.  I encourage you to do the same.

“Be the change you wish to see in the world”

Comments

Popular Posts