Decipher our Messages

I am but a humble messenger of HIS word.  As I grow and progress in my journey, I recognize that messages are received in so many different ways, by all of us.  It's astonishing actually. 

One person need only see a color to know what is being conveyed, while someone else, such as my (former) self, needs an entire film to be shown before understanding can be achieved. [Confession: sometimes I still need the film reel.]

But I digress...

As I travel along the road to my destiny, I have seen and been given gifts for my fellow neighbors.  Although at times these gifts, or messages, are irrefutable... other times... Not so much.  The direct messages are the blessings.  However, it is in the indirect signs that we are required to call on our faith for discernment.  It is in these moments that we can choose to scoff and carry on; or reflect and pray that discernment lead to clarity.

All of this is to say... Signs are truly everywhere.  It is up to us to walk in faith in order to Decipher our Messages.  It could be the difference between a detour and a direct route to the promise that HE has made on our lives.

Remember, everyone's journey is different. 

*Namaste*

Comments

Popular Posts