Growth

Today I took an online course.  This typically wouldn't be a big deal except I really participated.  Again, this may not seem like a big deal except... I Never participate, I mean never.  Usually I am the person that tries to blend in with my surroundings for fear of being noticed.  I can have a million questions on the tip of my tongue but I choke on the words before they can leave my mouth.

Today however, I came prepared.  I had tons of questions locked and loaded.  I shared personal experiences and things that I typically have only shared with less than a handful of people.

What's the big deal you ask?... It's Everything.  I embraced the opportunity presented to me and accepted the Growth that it provided.  I didn't allow the enemy to use my fear and insecurities to prevent me from taking another step closer to my destiny. 

My point is this.... Don't allow anyone or anything to stifle your ability to grow and progress in what you know is right for you.   When we are happy and confident in our destinies, the enemy is aggravated.  I say aggravate away!  HIS plan for us is perfect; we need but embrace it.

*Namaste*

Comments

Popular Posts