Lose Your Obligation

I like to keep things as simple as possible in my life.  If I'm hurt... I say it.  If I'm hungry... I eat.  If I'm wrong... I apologize.  If I'm thinking of someone... I reach out.  [I think you get the picture.]

As I've mentioned before, the concept of living my life as if the world is an existential game, does less than nothing for me.  Games are meant to provide fun entertainment, not to dole out stress and needless acts of unscrupulous moves to its players. 

This is why it is much easier to live true, than it is to live on reactions.  So to this I say, Lose Your Obligation... Stop waiting for the other shoe to drop or for someone to make a move in order for you to counter.  Don't make choices based on what you feels societies rules obligate you to do.  Live righteously, as HE guides you to be.  We can never truly know what's in the hearts/minds of another, so as long as we are true... Then we can sleep easy.

Today, I will make an effort to follow my heart and to not let the enemy pull me into any games.  I encourage you to do the same. 

*Namaste*

Comments

Popular Posts