Renewal

Sometimes I get cranky and read into things when my bubble of habit is ruptured by change.  I always recognize that my thoughts have shifted to be more catastrophic in nature, but that doesn't prevent them from flowing like the most unbridled rapids. 

In these times, it is imperative to ground myself in that which is safe, warm and welcoming... My core... My family.  When times seem to be too much to bear, I am ever grateful to find my Renewal in the solid foundation that HE has granted me through HIS grace and love. 

So today as I regroup and reconnect, I find confirmation in my path and direction.  Truth can never be grayed when the enemy is not granted opportunity.

I count my blessings and feel solace in HIS confirmations.  Nothing else matters.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts