Taking the Leap

Days have become increasingly challenging.  I don't mean this in a bad way...  I'm actually very blessed to be experiencing this change.  However, I'm being pushed out of my regular comfort zone more-and-more.

I was always so comfortable in my proverbial camouflage.  I could blend into the scene and not worry myself with having to step away from anything I was not accustomed to.  Well, that was then and this?... This is my chance.

I have found my true purpose through HIS guidance; and now I'm Taking the Leap.  Granted, I haven't completely stepped away from my dark corner of comfort; but I'm trusting that HE will never give me more than I can handle. 

Today I feel even more blessed than I did yesterday, because I am accepting HIS loving light and messages. 
Today, I see that I can possibly make a difference... No matter how big or small.  Today I am extremely humbled and eternally grateful.

So this is where I say, seek your truth.  Walk your path.  Let go of that which stands to hinder your destiny.  Let HIM Use You.

*Be the change you wish to see in the world*

Comments

Popular Posts