The Wind

Wind blows so freely.  It's beautiful really.  It can be calm, harsh, it can carry things, it can sway things, its graceful and powerful at the same time... It's capable of a great many things. 

The key to understanding wind is that, it does nothing in its own.  Not a whisper.  Instead it is solely directed by HIM. 

I recognize that in order to resemble the grace and beauty of the wind, I too must live and breathe as HE commands.  Sometimes this means stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something that would normally be far from thought. 
I'll let you in on a little secret... I've never been happier and felt such peace to my very core. 

So today, and moving forward; I will try to live more like The Wind.  I encourage you to do the same. 

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts