Arms Wide Open

I had an experience the other day... and to be quite honest, it completely freaked me out!  I was on a walk with my family when completely unexpectedly a massive white bird (at least that's how it appeared to me) hovered in flight and almost seemed as if it were going to head at me!
Disclaimer:  I'm sure my husband saw this completely differently, but I feel that I'm being fair in my version of the event.

It startled me so bad that I cringed and may have even ducked, all while letting out a strange unearthly whimper.  Not to worry though, I was pushing my daughter in her stroller so although I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry... I power walked by (while continuing to do the previously described reaction).

I mention this now because it literally just happened again!  Now this is not something I can ignore.  There is a message in the action of these birds... what?... I have no clue at the moment.  Yet I'm not going to discredit or write off the moment because of my inability to explain what I saw/felt/experienced.  This was something that was meant for me, and I do not take signs lightly.

So the lesson in this?  I feel that sometimes we are quick to dismiss things because of our inability to understand what we are given at the moment.  I feel this is a grave disservice to what HE is giving us and it's a disservice to ourselves.  Having a closed mind doesn't lead to stagnation... it leads to reversion!  This is where I implore you to walk your path with Arms Wide Open.  I'm not suggesting to accept/ take anything and everything that comes your way; but we know when something is for us.  We need only but open our hearts to the possibilities and keep grounded in HIS word to allow ourselves to not only find, but LIVE our truth.

Today give yourself the gift of acceptance... I promise it's one of the best gifts you'll ever receive.


*Peace and Blessings*


Embrace your signs

Comments

Popular Posts