Everything for a Reason

Everything truly happens for a reason.  Sometimes I struggle with this brilliant, yet harsh reality.  This applies to the beautiful times, just as it does to the burdensome.  The choices we make, the actions we take... It all leads to our destiny.

My current journey is revealing so much about me as a person.  I am facing challenges that I've imagined, yet never thought would become reality.  I'm finding my legs and learning how to truly stand.  Establishing within myself how to embrace the goodness in my life and to acknowledge the blessings over the trials. 

Thing is, lessons can be best learned at times; not by the fight it takes in maintaining, but by knowing when to walk away.  Our paths vary from person to person, but one thing remains constant... Everything is for a Reason.  We may struggle in understanding, but if we lean on faith things will align eventually.  Even if the purpose is to build strength, to show a path that we should not take, to show who we are as individuals, etc, etc...

The ultimate plan is always hazy when we don't feel in control of the process. Draw from faith and lean on HIS word for guidance and strength... You will not be led astray.  

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts