Favor

Ok so this is a real-time post simply because I have to give acknowledgment when acknowledgment is due.  This may seem trivial, but to me?... Its just another example of HIS awesomeness, Favor and grace.

I'm heading to meet my husband for a date night.  Of course in true, Marisa fashion, I'm running late.  Yet just as I'm getting that nervous feeling in my gut, thinking about the woulda, shoulda, coulda's.. I hear an overhead announcement that my train is switching to express!  Now, you might be thinking... So?!  Well, this is just a single example of how HE helps us out from time-to-time.

Does this mean that a slow or stopped train means HE is not waving a pro Marisa flag?  Not at all.  In those moments, I simply learn that I need to leave earlier next time. 

So I will take this as a blessing, but not count on it to happen all the time.  Instead I will focus on the intended lesson as if I were still delayed.  It may seem trivial, but sometimes we have to look to the small things in order to know how to grow.

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts