Life Lessons

I appreciate people and tell them because I know what it's like to feel unappreciated.  I tell the people I love how I feel because I know how it feels to live with doubts.  I embrace a like mind that posses a different approach because I've felt shunned from being labeled "weird" in my thought methodology. These are things that I've attained over time.  

If mortality teaches us anything... it is that we are all here for a reason.  Throughout life we are blessed with lessons through experience.  We must grasp these lessons and pass them along to others; otherwise we will see the same issues time and time again.  You truly never know how long you have to learn your life's lessons before advancing to the beyond.  For this reason, it is a must to remain grounded in the present and truly be open to the possibilities and knowledge brought with every-single-moment.

This [post] isn't going to be long and drawn out because it doesn't need to be.  Simply put... love those in your heart, truly and deeply; and without any expectations of what you will receive in return.  Let people know how you feel in real-time.  And above all, be open to your personal Life Lessons.



*Namaste*




Comments

Popular Posts